1. We will have some nice new clothing to give away to our guests. Either in the event that the people do not have nice clothing for the pictures, or just that they simply need a warm jacket. We will do our best!
2. We got a great price for our shirt screens from Fraser Valley Cresting, and have had our shirts themselves donated from fellow photographer, David Falk.
3. We have had several more hairdressers and makeup artists volunteer which will lighten the load significantly from last year (though we always need more!)
4. We have a few videographers available, although we do not yet have someone who can edit our video once shot (one person subject to confirmation).
5. We did a quick walkthrough of our space, and are excited to see it all in action, however we do see the need of several more volunteers to make things run smoothly in such a big area.
6. We also had the opportunity to network with a lot of key organizations and service providers who will be sending us a good number of guests this year, and possibly some volunteers as well.
There is probably more that I am forgetting, but it is 3 am and I need to be in bed! :-)