We have had some great success already! A few things we are grateful for include:
- the donation of baked goods from Thrifty Foods in Abbotsford
- roughly 20 loaves of bread from someone connected with Cobbs bread (proper donor info yet to be confirmed)
- someone to do video for us
- a $500 donation from the TWU to help cover the cost of printing and other operating needs.
- another $ donation of around $200 from an individual, to help cover the cost of shirts for the volunteers as well as food or other needs that we have.
- a GREAT deal on our shirts thanks to Bob Johnson at Unitex in Abbotsford.
- an excellent response from photographers, make-up and hair professionals, as well as others who are willing to help make our event a success.
- make-up supplies from Brianne Marble-Arbonne Independent Consultant and some hair and make-up supplies from Avon and the Beauty Shop as well.
- a couple other promised donations to be confirmed...